There is a tremendous rise in the number of mobile apps available on the Google Play Store or App Store. The users are rapidly shifting towards the usage of mobile apps. This, in turn, has given rise to the concerns of hosting mobile apps. Cloud Hosting has emerged as one of the most efficient platforms for mobile app hosting. It has become the most preferred platform for businesses around the world to host their mobile apps. The big names in the industry like LinkedIn, Etsy, Newsweek and Netflix have made the smart move and are hosting their mobile apps in the cloud. Most businesses have realized the benefits of storing data in the cloud and already adopted this practice.
There are numerous reasons why cloud hosting is gaining so much popularity. Your mobile app represents your business and is responsible for your business growth to a great extent. Therefore, choosing the right platform for hosting the mobile app is an important step towards the success of your business. Keep reading to know the major advantages of hosting a mobile app through cloud hosting.
Reasons Why You Should Host Your Mobile App On The Cloud
- Reduced Costs: You can eliminate the need to buy and maintain the costly hardware by hosting the mobile app in the cloud. It improves the operational efficiency of the network and hardware. It does not require you to upgrade the hardware from time to time. The time that was invested in updating the hardware previously can now be utilized for other important tasks or to plan business strategies.
- Increased Efficiency: There is a huge amount of data that flows enterprise mobile apps these days. Every business app has millions of users. The apps need a robust system to maintain and store data in bulk. It is not feasible for a physical server to store such a huge amount of data since the workload involved is immense. By availing of cloud hosting services, you don't have to deal with any such issue. The task is handled by the experienced and proficient service provider.
- Compatibility: If you use a personal server for mobile app hosting, you might have to face compatibility issues. Moreover, by availing of cloud hosting services, you do not have to worry about the choosing the most compatible operating system out of the multiple choices available as the cloud hosting allows you to take advantage of its interoperability.
- Reliability: Your mobile app might have to face several downtimes due to a broken hard drive or CPU or some other issues if you host your mobile app in a private server. Whereas cloud hosting ensures the availability of data to you and your users all the time. Therefore, the downtime is reduced to zero and users can enjoy uninterrupted access to the app.
- Scalability: You never know when your mobile app can suddenly become the most trending app around the world. In this instantaneous world, you should be prepared to tackle the sudden hike in mobile app usage. Such a scenario can crash the physical server that isn't prepared for the increase. Cloud, on the other hand, is very flexible and scalable. It can easily adjust to meet your growing requirements.
- Analytics: Since the cloud stores the enormous data and makes it accessible to you at the time of need, you can easily draw insights from the stored data. You can keep track of the countless users and their use of resources. Also, the stored data can be used for analysis.
- Security: When your data is stored in the cloud, several copies of that information are available. Therefore the data cannot be lost in case of hardware dysfunction. Also, various security measures are implied to keep the data safe from threats and malware attacks.
Get The Reliable Cloud Hosting Services For Mobile Apps
Are you planning to get a mobile app for your business to expand your customer reach? Then cloud hosting is the best option for you to host your mobile app. jiWebHosting offers you the most efficient and secure mobile app hosting services via cloud hosting. We imply efficient measures to keep your data safe and secure. Contact us to know more details.